This Policy applies to Tagy websites, products, and services we provide (referred to as the "Service").
This Policy describes how Tagy processes your personal data, but it may not address all possible data processing scenarios. Tagy may inform you of product- or service-specific data collection through supplementary policies or notices provided before collection.
This Policy describes:
- What Personal Data Do We Collect From You?
- How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
- How and With Whom Do We Share Your Data?
- How Long Do We Retain Your Personal Data?
- What Security Measures Do We Use?
- What Rights Do You Have Regarding Your Personal Data?
- What about cookies?
- What If You Have Questions Regarding Your Personal Data or cookies?
What Personal Data Do We Collect From You?
We collect Personal Data about you when you provide such information directly to us, when third parties such as our business partners or service providers provide us with Personal Data about you, or when Personal Data about you is automatically collected in connection with your use of our Service.
Information we receive directly from you: We receive Personal Data directly from you when you provide us with such Personal Data, including without limitation the following:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Telephone number
- Transaction Information (Tagy does not store your credit or debit card information)
Some third parties, such as our business partners and service providers, provide us with Personal Data about you, such as the following:
- Account information for third party Platform Services: If you interact with a third party Platform Service when using our Service, such as if you use a third party service to log-in to our Service (e.g., Facebook Login or Google Sign-In), or if you share content from our Service through a third party social media Platform Service, the third party service will send us information about you, such as information from your public profile, if the third party service and your account settings allow such sharing. The information we receive will depend on the policies and your account settings with the third party service.
- Information from our advertising partners: We receive information about you from some of our service providers who assist us with marketing or promotional services related to how you interact with our websites, applications, products, services, advertisements or communications.
- Information we automatically collect when you use our Service:
- IP address
- Page view statistics
- Browsing history
- Usage information
- Transaction information (e.g. transaction amount, date and time such transaction occurred)
- Cookies and other tracking technologies (e.g. web beacons, pixel tags, SDKs, etc.)
- Log data (e.g. access times, hardware and software information)
- Page referer
- Browser and device information (name, brand, model, version, user agent, language, timezone)
- Browser geolocation (latitude, longitude, altitude, speed)
- Operating system (name, version)
- Device (name ,brand, model, screen resolution)
- Geodata from IP (latitude, longitude, city,postal code,region,country)
- Browser fingerprint
- Internet service provider
How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
We process Personal Data to operate, improve, understand and personalize our Service. For example, we use Personal Data to:
- Provide the Service you requested
- Create and manage user profiles
- Communicate with you about the Service
- Process orders
- Contact you about Service announcements, updates or offers
- Provide support and assistance for the Service
- Personalize website content and communications based on your preferences
- Meet contract or legal obligations
- Respond to user inquiries
- Fulfill user requests
- Comply with our legal or contractual obligations
- Resolve disputes
- Protect against or deter fraudulent, illegal or harmful actions
- Enforce our Terms of Service
We will only process your Personal Data if we have a lawful basis for doing so. Lawful bases for processing include consent, contractual necessity and our “legitimate interests” or the legitimate interest of others, as further described below.
- Legitimate Interest: We process the following categories of Personal Data when we believe it furthers the legitimate interest of us or third parties. Examples of these legitimate interests include:
- Operation and improvement of our business, products and services
- Marketing of our products and services
- Provision of customer support
- Protection from fraud or security threats
- Compliance with legal obligations
- Completion of corporate transactions
- Consent: In some cases, we process Personal Data based on the consent you expressly grant to us at the time we collect such data. When we process Personal Data based on your consent, it will be expressly indicated to you at the point and time of collection.
- Other Processing Grounds: From time to time we may also need to process Personal Data to comply with a legal obligation, if it is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or other data subjects, or if it is necessary for a task carried out in the public interest.
How and With Whom Do We Share Your Data?
- Payment processors
- Fraud prevention service providers
- Ad networks
- Analytics service providers
- Staff augmentation and contract personnel
- Hosting service providers
- Co-location service providers
- Telecommunications service providers
We also share Personal Data when necessary to complete a transaction initiated or authorized by you or provide you with a product or service you have requested. In addition to those set forth above, these parties also include:
- Other users (where you post information publicly or as otherwise necessary to effect a transaction initiated or authorized by you through the Service)
- Social media services (if you interact with them through your use of the Service)
- Third party business partners who you access through the Service
- Other parties authorized by you
We also share Personal Data when we believe it is necessary to:
- Comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other government agencies
- Maintain the security of our products and services
We also share information with third parties when you give us consent to do so.
Last, we share Personal Data with our affiliates or other members of our corporate family. Furthermore, if we choose to buy or sell assets, user information is typically one of the transferred business assets. Moreover, if we, or substantially all of our assets, were acquired, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party, and we would share Personal Data with the party that is acquiring our assets. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of us or our assets may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
How Long Do We Retain Your Personal Data?
We retain Personal Data about you for as long as you have an open account with us or as otherwise necessary to provide you Service. In some cases we retain Personal Data for longer, if doing so is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or collect fees owed, or is otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule or regulation. Afterwards, we retain some information in a depersonalized or aggregated form but not in a way that would identify you personally.
What Security Measures Do We Use?
We seek to protect Personal Data using appropriate technical and organizational measures based on the type of Personal Data and applicable processing activity.
What Rights Do You Have Regarding Your Personal Data?
- Access: You can request more information about the Personal Data we hold about you and request a copy of such Personal Data. You can also access certain of your Personal Data by choosing to export your data.
- Rectification: If you believe that any Personal Data we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or supplement such data. You can also correct some of this information directly by editing your Account Settings.
- Objection: You can contact us to let us know that you object to the further use or disclosure of your Personal Data for certain purposes, such as for direct marketing purposes.
- Restriction of Processing: You can ask us to restrict further processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to File Complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint about Tagy’s practices with respect to your Personal Data with the supervisory authority of your country or EU Member State.
What about cookies?
What If You Have Questions Regarding Your Personal Data or cookies?
If you have any questions about this section or our data practices generally, please contact us using the following information: